Open RAN introduces new opportunities to deploy RAN on cloud infrastructure. This session discusses how open RAN technology enables cloud RAN architectures to better support resource multiplexing, advanced radio resource management, programmability, and automated operations.
As part of the Light Reading Open RAN Summit, this session will address:
• Status of cloud native CU and DU software
• Edge cloud infrastructure requirements
• DU silicon for high performance 5G RAN
• O-Cloud interface specifications
• Cloud operating models and RAN automation