With more and more Wi-Fi 6 capable routers and client devices being shipped, a first question is how service providers can optimize the Wi-Fi performance beyond what end-users can do by themselves and allow end-users to fully benefit from Wi-Fi 6. Another question is whether all the Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 4 networks need to be upgraded, or whether this CAPEX-heavy decision can be postponed?
In this webinar we focus on how service providers can bring the best Wi-Fi performance to end-users, regardless of the Wi-Fi generation, and how they can lay a solid broadband foundation throughout the whole home, enabling value-add services on top of Wi-Fi.
Key topics include:
- Introduce a two-level Wi-Fi optimization (local and cloud-based)
- Complement an EasyMesh™ compliant mesh network with local algorithms for real-time Wi-Fi optimization
- Leverage on a cloud platform to finetune the Wi-Fi settings and obtain network wide KPI reporting
- Use the same cloud platform to “upgrade” the performance of legacy Wi-Fi devices
- Give your helpdesk real-time visibility on in-home networks